East Central Railway recruitment 2016 latest Constable 246 posts – East Central Railway invites application for the Position of 246 Constable (BAND) in RPF Railway Protection Force. Apply online through the official website before 11th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- East Central Railway
Name of position:- Constable
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 11th April 2016.
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 246 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:- 246 vacancies
- Un Reserved categories candidates:- 137 vacancies
- Other Backward Class(OBC) categories candidates:- 56 vacancies
- Scheduled Casts(SC) categories candidates:- 29 vacancies
- Scheduled Tribe(ST) categories candidates:- 24 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable should have
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of passes (10th )Matric Examination from a Recognized Board and Two years’ experience in specified musical instrument.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable should not be less than 18 years and should nto be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of constable will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of constable are required to pay application fee of Rs 50/- will be collected in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft payable in favour of Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur. However, no fee will be changed from candidates belong to schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) categories, Female and Ex-servicemen.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of constable is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable may apply prescribed form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents, two color passport size photographs, Application fee & Two self-addressed envelopes affixing postal stamp of Rs 5/- send to the IG-Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin code-844101, Bihar on or before 11-04-2016.
How to apply:-
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in or taken from the employment news or form its advertisement and submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the IG- Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin code-844101, Bihar.
- The words “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (BAND) IN RPFINCLUDING RPSF” shall be super scribed on the envelope containing the Application.
- Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Bank Draft of Rs 50/- as Application fee.
- The exact date time, place and venue for the tests will be intimated to the candidates through call letters.
- Applications should be sent through ordinary post only. No application will be received by hand or by registered post or through private courier service.
- Application should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only.
- Left Hand and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters/ spaced – out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5cms x 3.5 cms with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 23rd February 2016.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the Online Application.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)