East Central Railway recruitment 2016 Dental Surgeon post – East Central Railway invites application for the Position of 01 part time dental Surgeon Railway departments on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 11th April 2016.
Name of the Company:- East Central Railway
Name of position:- part time dental Surgeon
Job Location:- Patna
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.19400/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th April 2016.
Required Eligibility:- BDS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of part time dental surgeon should have BDS with internship with registration with Dental council of India / state and three year experience.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon should have minimum three year experience after registration. Preference will be given to those applicants having experience in government or reputed private Hospital.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs.19400/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon should not be less than 18 years and should not be exceeding 50 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 22nd March 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon will be on the basis of walk – in interview that will be held at Central cum super specialty hospital / Karbigahiya / Patna on 11th April 2016 at 110.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon may appear walk – in – interview in prescribed application form along with original and self – attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview.
Venue of interview:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of part time dental Surgeon may appear walk – in – interview that will be held at Central cum super specialty hospital / Karbigahiya / Patna on 11th April 2016 at 110.00 a.m.
How to apply:-
- Application Form can be downloaded from the official website of Indian Railways www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in or taken from the employment news or form its advertisement and submitted on A-4 size bond paper, using one side only and sent to the IG- Chief Security Commissioner, East Central Railway, Hajipur, Pin code-844101, Bihar.
- Application should be filled by the candidates in their own handwriting, in Hindi or English only.
- Left Hand and Right Hand thumb impressions shall be affixed in the boxes given at the bottom of the application. Applications signed in capital letters/ spaced – out letters will be treated as invalid.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5cms x 3.5 cms with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses shall be pasted at appropriate location.
- Date of interview is 11th April 2016.
- The Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the Online Application.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test on 06.03.2016 and scouting skill test etc at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railway should produce no objection certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian National are eligible for this post.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate..
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)