e court Gadag recruitment 2017 Notification 11 Stenographer Posts – Principal district and session judge, invites application for the position of 11 stenographer vacancies. Apply online before 3rd April 2017.
Name of the Company:- e-court Karnataka
Name of position:- stenographer
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.14530 – 26700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd April 2017
Required Eligibility:- SSLC, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 11 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer should have passed SSLC or equivalent examination with diploma in commercial finance / secretarial practice or any other examination recognized as equivalent examination to them by universities or Karnataka secondary education examination board or technical board.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 14550 – 26700/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of stenographer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer are required to pay Rs 100/- for general categories candidates and Rs 50/- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through online / offline.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of stenographer may apply online through official website www.ecourts.gov.in on or before 3rd April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 3rd April 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the position of civil judge shall be conducted is two stages.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be as far as practicable three times the total number of vacancies.
- It shall be compulsory to appear in each and every paper of written examination so also before the interview board for viva-voce.
- A candidate, who has filled to appear in any of the written examination or before the board for viva – voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)