e Court Faridabad Recruitment 2017 Peon 24 vacancies – District & session Judge, Faridabad invites application for the position of 24 Peon vacancies. Apply before 11th August 2017.
Name of the Company:- e-court
Name of position:- Peon
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 11th August 2017
Required Eligibility:- Middle class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Peon should have passed middle standard examination and should have knowledge of Hindi / Punjabi.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Peon should be minimum 18 years and should not be more than 42 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Peon will be on the basis of Test / personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Peon are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Peon may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant certificates send to the Office of the district and Session Judge, Faridabad on or before 11th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 11th August 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the position of civil judge shall be conducted is two stages.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be as far as practicable three times the total number of vacancies.
- It shall be compulsory to appear in each and every paper of written examination so also before the interview board for viva-voce.
- A candidate, who has filled to appear in any of the written examination or before the board for viva – voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)