e Court Dharwad Recruitment 2017 Stenographers 17 Vacancies – District & session Judge invites application for the position of 17 Stenographers vacancies. Apply online before 9th September 2017.
Name of the Company:- e-court
Name of position:- Stenographers
Job Location:- Karnataka
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 14500 – 26700/- Per Month
Last Date:- 9th September 2017
Required Eligibility:- SSLC
Advertisement No:- 01/2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 17 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographers should have passed SSLC examination or equivalent examination or senior typewriting and senior shorthand both in Kannada and English language conducted by the department of Public instructions of the Karnataka secondary examination board or possess an equivalent qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 14500 – 26700
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographers should be minimum 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 9th September 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Stenographers will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographers are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for general / OBC and Rs 100/- for SC / ST / PH through online or Challan to state bank of India.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Stenographers may apply online through official website www.http://ecourts.gov.in/India/Karnataka/dharwad.recruitment on or before 9th September 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 8th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 9th September 2017.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The competitive examination for the recruitment to the position of civil judge shall be conducted is two stages.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the main examination will be fifteen times the total number of vacancies but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks on the last cut-off will be admitted to the main examination.
- The number of candidates to be admitted to the interview shall be as far as practicable three times the total number of vacancies.
- It shall be compulsory to appear in each and every paper of written examination so also before the interview board for viva-voce.
- A candidate, who has filled to appear in any of the written examination or before the board for viva – voce shall not be recommended for appointment.
- The preliminary examination shall be an objective type examination.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)