DRDO Recruitment 2017 Notification Latest Scientist 24 Posts – Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 24 scientist “B” at Armed Forces Medical college (AFMC) / service selection board (Army). Apply online before 7th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Defence Research and development organization (DRDO)
Name of position:- scientist “B”
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 7th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of scientist “B” should have first class master degree in chemistry / medical bio-chemistry / Bio-physics / radiotherapy / Physics / Pharmacy / Psychology from a recognized university or equivalent.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of scientist “B” should be maximum 28 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 29th September 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of scientist “B” will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of scientist “B” are required to pay application fee RS 100/- for general categories candidates / OBC categories candidates. Fee is to be paid online. No fee for Schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of scientist “B” may apply online through official website of Defence research and development organization (DRDO) www.rac.gov.in on or before 18th March 2017 to 7th April 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 18th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 7th April 2017.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the applicants will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The other backward class applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of government of India from a competent authority issued with-in one year of closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation eligibility if any can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Defence Research and development organization (DRDO), India premier R&D organization employs bright / qualified and competent scientist in Group “A” (Gaetted) technical service known as Defence Research and development organization (DRDO). Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in very broad spectrum of R&D of its more than 50 laboratories / establishments through-out the country. For further information about Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) please visit Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) web-site http://drdo.gov.in.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)