DRDO Recruitment 2017 Notification Chairperson 01 vacancy – Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 01 Chairperson vacancy. Applicants may apply 30 days from the date of Publication for this advertisement.
Name of the Company:- Defence Research and development organization (DRDO)
Name of position:- Chairperson
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.80000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from Publication
Required Eligibility:- Retired Scientist
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Chairperson should have retired scientist or technologist or academicians or civil servants retired at the level of secretary to the government of India by re-employment on contract or eminent serving scientists or officers serving at the level of secretary to the government of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 80000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Chairperson should be maximum 65 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Chairperson will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Chairperson are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Chairperson may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Director, Recruitment and Assessment Center, Lucknow road, Timarpur, Delhi with-in 30 days from publication.
- Date of Publication is 25th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is with-in 30 days from publication.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the applicants will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The other backward class applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of government of India from a competent authority issued with-in one year of closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation eligibility if any can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Defence Research and development organization (DRDO), India premier R&D organization employs bright / qualified and competent scientist in Group “A” (Gaetted) technical service known as Defence Research and development organization (DRDO). Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) offers exciting and challenging career opportunities in very broad spectrum of R&D of its more than 50 laboratories / establishments through-out the country. For further information about Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) please visit Defence Research and development organization (DRDO) web-site http://drdo.gov.in.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)