DIAT recruitment 2018 Part Time Medical officer 01 vacancy – Defence institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) vacancy. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 23rd April 2018.
Name of the Company:- Defence institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Name of position:- Part Time Medical officer (MBBS)
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd April 2018
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Official website:- https://www.diat.ac.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) should have MBBS.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) will be on the basis of Walk-in- interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) are required to pay no application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Part Time Medical officer (MBBS) may attending interview and should forward their CV by email to email@example.com so as to reach 24 hours before the date of interview.
- Walk-in-interview date is 23rd April 2018.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the applicants will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The other backward class applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of government of India from a competent authority issued with-in one year of closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation eligibility if any can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)