DIAT Recruitment 2017 Latest Assistant Professor 03 Posts – Defence institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) invites application for the position of 03 Assistant Professor vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 20th October 2017.
Name of the Company:- Defence institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT)
Name of position:- Assistant Professor
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.50900/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th October 2017
Required Eligibility:- Master degree in engineering
Advertisement No:- 05-FP-2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor should have master degree in the appropriate branch of engineering and technology with 60% marks in bachelor and master degree.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 50900/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor should be maximum 40 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor are required to pay application fee RS 500/- through demand draft in the favor of “Vice Chancellor”, D.I.AT (DU) PUNE payable at State bank of India, Girinagar, branch code:- 02155, PUNE:- 411025.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates and DD send to the Joint Registrar (Admin), Defence research institute of Advance technology (A deemed to be university), Girinagar, Pune on or before 20th October 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 20th October 2017.
- Those applications which are not locked by the applicant in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicants should ensure their eligibility themselves in respect of age / essential qualification etc.
- Applicants fulfilling the eligibility conditions / desiring of applying for more than one item must apply separately for each them.
- No request with respect to the change in any data entered by the applicants will be entertained once the application is locked successfully.
- The other backward class applicants are required to submit requisite certificate in prescribed format of government of India from a competent authority issued with-in one year of closing date.
- The number of vacancies for any subject may vary.
- Detailed guidelines are available on our website.
- Translation eligibility if any can be resolved to the English version of the advertisement published in the Employment News.
- Any dispute will be subject to the courts / tribunals having jurisdiction over Delhi only.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)