DGVCL recruitment 2018 apply Assistant Law officer 04 Posts – Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company limited (DGVCL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 04 Assistant Law officer vacancies. Apply before 12th January 2018.
Organization Name:- Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company limited (DGVCL)
Designation:- Assistant Law officer
Pay Scale:- Rs. 17300 – 38610/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th January 2018
Posting Place:- Gujarat
Official Website:- www.dgvcl.com
Total No. of Posts:- 04 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant Law officer should have law degree (LLB) from government recognized institute / university with regular course or five year integrated course in Law.
Pay Scale:- Rs.17300 – 38610/- per month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Assistant Law officer will be on the basis of Written test and oral interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Assistant Law officer should be maximum 30 years.
Examination fee:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Assistant Law officer are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for General categories candidates / Un – reserved categories candidates / SEBC categories candidates and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) through state bank of India in to “Power Jyoti” account number 33265984351.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of Assistant Law officer may apply online through official website of Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company limited (PGVCL) www.dgvcl.com on or before 12th January 2018 and applicants may send hard copy of online application along with photocopies of required documents to Additional General Manager (HR), Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company, Regd. and Corporate office, Urja Sadan, nana Varachha road, Kapoda char Rasta, Surat (Gujarat) on or before 19th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 12th January 2018.
- Last date for the submission of hard copy of online application is 19th January 2018.
- Applicants are required to submit online application compulsory.
- For the payment of non –refundable application fee, the bank charges shall be paid by the applicant to the bank over and above the application fees.
- No any travelling fare will to any applicant for attending the written examination test and interview.
- Mere applying does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the selection process.
- Interested applicants meeting with the above criteria only are requested to apply online as per the date mentioned above.
- DGVCL will not be acceptable for any postal delay.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the applicant from selection.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)