DFCCIL Recruitment 2018 SAP Consultant 07 Posts – Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 07 SAP Consultant vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 27th March 2018.
Name of the Company:-Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)
Name of position:- SAP Consultant
Job Location:-New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):-Rs.50000/- Per Month
Last Date:-27th March 2018
Required Eligibility:- CA, ICWA, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 07 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of SAP Consultant should have CA / ICWA / BE / B.Tech or MBA / MCA.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 50000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of SAP Consultant should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st February 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of SAP Consultant will be on the basis of interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of SAP Consultant may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed applicant form enclosing there- in self – attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 27th March 2018
- The technical institute awarding degree / diploma / certificate must be recognized wither by Central / state government or AICTE or technical boards / universities established by Central / state government.
- Experience wherever required is post – qualification.
- The applicant should possess the minimum qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Applicants must specially indicate the percentage of marks obtained in the relevant column of the application.
- Round of %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) is a schedule “A” public sector undertaking under the administrative control of government of India (ministry of Railway). It is the most ambitious and biggest ever project in infrastructure sector set-up to give economy a boost and build high capacity and high speed rail freight corridors along the golden quadrilateral and its diagonal. The first phase comprises of construction of two dedicated freight corridors spanning the Mumbai-Delhi and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata. At present the company has its corporate office at New Delhi and filed units at Mumbai / Surat / Vadodara / Ahmedabad / Ajmer / Jaipur / Noida / Ambala / Allahabad / Mughalsarai / Meerut / Tundla and Kolkata. The Durgawati-Sasaram section is expected to be operationalized shortly in Eastern Corridor.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)