Delhi University Recruitment 2017 junior Assistant new vacancies – Delhi University, Department of Political science invites application for the position of junior Assistant vacancies. Apply before 25th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Delhi University
Name of position:- junior Assistant
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th May 2017
Required Eligibility:- Senior secondary, graduation, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Assistant should have senior secondary school certificate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board with at-least 50% marks or Graduate / Diploma or equivalent
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15800/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior Assistant should be maximum 27 years
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Assistant Administrator are required to pay no application fee.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general Instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior Assistant may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates send to the Professor N.C. Bahera, The Head, department of Political science, university of Delhi on or before 25th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 25th May 2017.
- The University reserves the right to change the number of vacancy of any category and also to withdraw partial or full advertisement without assigning any reason.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC and PH shall be applicable as per UGC guidelines and GOI rules.
- Application form with relevant documents & requisite non-refundable fee in the form of demand draft in favor of Finance Officer, University of Allahabad and payable at Allahabad must reach the office of the registrar latest by march 10.2016.
- The candidate are requested to read the General Instructions and Qualifications carefully before filling up the application form
The University of Allahabad, informally known as Allahabad University, is a public central university located in Allahabad. Uttar Pradesh, India Established on 23rd September 1887,it is the fourth oldest University in India. Its origins lie in the Muir Central College, named after Lt. Governor of North-Western Provinces, Sir William Muir in 1876. Who suggested the idea of a Central University at Allahabad, which later evolved to the present university. At one point it was called the “Oxford of the East” On 24 June 2005 its Central University status was restored through the University Allahabad act 2005 of the Parliament of India.
The foundation stone of the Muir Central College was laid by Governor-General of India, Lord Northbrook on 9th December 1873. The College was named after Sir, William Muir, Lt. Governor of United Province, who was instrumental in its foundation. The building was designed by William Emerson, who also designed Victoria Memorial in Kolkata and Crawford Market in Mumbai in a combination of Indo-Saracenic. Egyptian and Gothic styles.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)