Delhi NCERT Recruitment 2018 apply Administrator 01 Post – National Council of educational research and training (NCERT) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 01 Administrator vacancy. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 24th July 2018.
Name of the Company:- National Council of educational research and training (NCERT)
Name of position:- Administrator
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 30000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th July 2018
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech
Official website:– www.ncert.nic.in
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Administrator should have BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech in IT / CS from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 30000/- per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Administrator will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Administrator will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Administrator may appear walk-in-interview along with all relevant certificates in original and Xerox copies of certificates on 24th July 2018.
- Walk-in-interview date is 24th July 2018
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of educational qualification and experience etc.
- Applicants should bring their original certificates and relevant experience certificates, if any to produce at the time of screening / interview.
- The applicants already in jobs should bring no Objection certificate from their present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)