Delhi NBCC recruitment 2017 Latest Management Trainee 12 Posts – National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) invites application for the position of 12 Management Trainee through GATE 2017. Apply online before 5th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC)
Name of position:- Management Trainee
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Advertisement No:- 04-2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee should have full time degree in civil engineering / electrical engineering or equivalent from government recognized university / institute with minimum 60% aggregate.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee should be minimum 29 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 5th June 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Management Trainee will be on the basis of GATE-2017.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- through online. Schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / PWD categories candidates and departmental applicant are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Management Trainee may apply online through official website www.nbccindia.com from 6th May 2017 to 5th June 2017.
- Important Dates:-
- Starting date for submission of application is 6th May 2017.
- Last date for submission of application is 5th June 2017.
- The candidates can apply in personal interview either in English or in Hindi language as per their choice
- Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%
- Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be services rendered in the armed forces plus 03 years. Department candidate will be given further age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation
- Relaxation of standard – if sufficient number of reserved categories person are not available on the basis of laid down general standard, the general standards could be relaxed suitability to fill up the reserved posts.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheets shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Applicants working in government / semi-government organization / public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection certificate” along with the application form.
- PWD applicants called for personal interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC rail fare from the nearest railway station.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- PWD applicants are exempted from application fee.
National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC), Navratna organization under category I is a Central public sector undertaking which trades publicity in the market and is largely owned by government of India. It engages in the rural estate development and construction business and also provides project management consultancy.
Headquarter in New Delhi, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has 10 regional / zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 stated and 1 Union territory in India. In addition, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq / Libya / Nepal / Mauritius / Turkey / Botswana / Republic of Maldives / Republic of Yemen et al.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)