Delhi NBCC recruitment 2016 notification assistant manager job – National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) invites application for the position of assistant manager (HRM) on regular basis through direct recruitment for PWD candidates. Apply before 25th march 2016.
Name of the Company:- NBCC recruitment
Name of position:- assistant manager
Job Location:- Delhi
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th march
Required Eligibility:- MBA, MSW, Diploma, PM
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM) should have full time MBA/ MSW/ two years post graduate diploma in management from government recognized university in HRM/ PM/ IR as major subject with 60% aggregate marks.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM) having 2 years experiences and working in PSU/ government/ large private sector in HRM discipline are eligible to apply. Functional capabilities should be inclusive of through knowledge of labour laws and service regulations, disciplinary matters, application of HRM concepts, tools and practices, such as manpower planning, performance management, career planning, succession planning, competency modeling, competency appraisal etc. exposure in industrial relations having multiple trade unions scenario is desirable. Experience in latest HR practices and policies, dealing with retention and attrition aspects. Candidates having knowledge and proficiency in use of computer will be preferred.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM) should be minimum 40 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 25th march 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM)will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of assistant manager (HRM) may apply in prescribed application from along with properly self-attested photocopies, the envelope should be super-scribed advertisement number 02/ 2016, post applied for ——————– and should be sent by post/ courier to general manager (HRM), NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 25th march 2016.
- Last date for submission of application is 25th march 2016.
- The candidates can apply in personal interview either in English or in Hindi language as per their choice
- Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%
- Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be services rendered in the armed forces plus 03 years. Department candidate will be given further age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation
- Relaxation of standard – if sufficient number of reserved categories person are not available on the basis of laid down general standard, the general standards could be relaxed suitability to fill up the reserved posts.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheets shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Applicants working in government / semi-government organization / public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection certificate” along with the application form.
- PWD applicants called for personal interview will be paid to and fro 3rd AC rail fare from the nearest railway station.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
- PWD applicants are exempted from application fee.
National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC), Navratna organization under category I is a Central public sector undertaking which trades publicity in the market and is largely owned by government of India. It engages in the rural estate development and construction business and also provides project management consultancy.
Headquarter in New Delhi, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has 10 regional / zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 stated and 1 Union territory in India. In addition, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq / Libya / Nepal / Mauritius / Turkey / Botswana / Republic of Maldives / Republic of Yemen et al.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)