Delhi NBCC recruitment 2016 notification 2 Hindi Typist posts – National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) invites application for the position of 02 Hindi Typist on fixed term contractual basis. Apply before 31st May 2016.
Name of the Company:- National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC)
Name of position:- Hindi Typist
Job Location:- Delhi
/Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.20000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st May 2016
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Hindi Typist should have degree in any discipline from government recognized institute / university and applicant should have typing speed in Hindi 30 words per minute.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Hindi Typist should have 1 year work related experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 20000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Hindi Typist is 25 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Hindi Typist will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Hindi Typist is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Hindi Typist may apply in prescribed application from along with properly self-attested photocopies send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2016.
- Last date for submission of application is 31st May 2016.
- The candidates can apply in personal interview either in English or in Hindi language as per their choice
- Disability of applicants applying against the posts reserved for disabled persons should not be less than 40%
- Age relaxation for ex-serviceman will be services rendered in the armed forces plus 03 years. Department candidate will be given further age relaxation of five years provided they have at least three years of service left before superannuation
- Relaxation of standard – if sufficient number of reserved categories person are not available on the basis of laid down general standard, the general standards could be relaxed suitability to fill up the reserved posts.
- The date of declaration of result / issuance of mark sheets shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
- Applicants working in government / semi-government organization / public sector undertaking and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or furnish “No Objection certificate” along with the application form.
- Only Indian national are eligible for the position.
National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC), Navratna organization under category I is a Central public sector undertaking which trades publicity in the market and is largely owned by government of India. It engages in the rural estate development and construction business and also provides project management consultancy.
Headquarter in New Delhi, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has 10 regional / zonal offices across India. The projects undertaken by the company are spread across 23 stated and 1 Union territory in India. In addition, National buildings construction corporations limited (NBCC) has also undertaken overseas projects in countries like Iraq / Libya / Nepal / Mauritius / Turkey / Botswana / Republic of Maldives / Republic of Yemen et al.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)