Delhi High Court recruitment 2016 Oath Commissioner 12 posts – Delhi High court invites application for the position of 12 Oath commissioners vacancies in the Delhi High court legal services committee. Apply before 30th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- Delhi High court
Name of position:- Oath commissioners
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- As per company norms
Last Date:- 30th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 12 Vacancies
Oath commissioners:- 12 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Oath commissioners should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have 3 year practice as an advocate and having 3 year standing at bar and annual average income of not less than Rs 24000/- Per Month
- Applicant studying in the final year shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring law degree at the time of interview / before taking up the assignment as Law – clerk – cum – research – assistant.
- Applicant must have secured at-least 60% marks in LLB depending upon the number of applications received the cut – off percentage of marks can be further enhanced at the discretion of DSLSA.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the applicant applying for the position of Oath commissioners should be according to rules and regulation of Delhi high court norms.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Oath commissioners should be according to rules and regulation of Delhi high court norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Oath commissioners will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Oath commissioners may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the registrar (General Admin), room no 01, Ground floor, Administrative block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi on or before 30th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th May 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 12.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Oath commissioners should be according to rules and regulation of Delhi high court norms.
- It is made clear that the engagement in Oath commissioners is a full time job through purely contractual in nature.
- The Oath commissioners shall not be able to join any other profession / service / engagement etc. during the consistence of his employment with DSLSA.
- Is shall not confer any right on selected applicants to claim regular appointment / continuance in service in the Delhi state legal service authority.
- The authority reserves it the right to discontinue the service of any law researcher at any point of time without assigning any reason.
Delhi High court was established on 31st October 1966. The Delhi High court was established with four judges. They were
Chief Justice K.S Hegde
Justice L.D Dua
Justice H.R Khanna
Justice S.K Kapur
On 21st March 1919, the Delhi High court of judicature at Lahore was established with jurisdiction over the provinces of Punjab and Delhi.
The High court (Punjab) order, 1047 established a new High Court for the province of east Punjab with effect from 15th August 1947. The India orders, 1947 provided that any reference in an existing Indian law to the high court of judicature at Lahore ay a reference to the High Court of East Punjab.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)