Delhi ESIC recruitment 2016 latest junior resident 24 posts – ESIC, invites application for the post of 24 junior residents on contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 11th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- ESIC
Name of position:- junior Residents
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 11th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 24 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior resident should have following qualification:-
- Applicant should have MBBS from a recognized university.
- Applicant should be registered with the medical council of India / Delhi.
- The applicants who have completed internship before 1st May 2014 need not appear.
- The applicants who have already done six month junior residency need not appear.
Grade Pay:– Rs 5400/-
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior Resident should not exceeding 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 30th April 2016. (Relaxation for other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / person with disabilities categories candidates as per rule. other backward class categories candidates are required to submit latest OBC certificate as per Central government proforma (not more than one year old).
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior resident will be on the basis of Walk-In-Interview that will be held at academic block, ESI – PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi on 11th May 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of junior resident is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior resident may appear for interview along with original documents, attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate at the time of interview that will be held at academic block, ESI – PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi on 11th May 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
Venue of Interview:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of junior resident may appear for interview that will be held at academic block, ESI – PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi on 11th May 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
- Date of interview is 11th May 2016.
- Time of interview is 09.00 a.m.
- Application having complete Bio-data as per format uploaded on ESIC website along with duly affixed recent passport size photograph, original and one set of attested photocopies of testimonials may report to the office of Medical Superintendent.
- Candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation on ground of belonging to the OBC should submit the communicate certificate in Annexure A prescribed by GOI, DOPT.
- Applicant having completed three year of senior resident period in any hospital need not applied under residency scheme.
- Candidate for contract post of senior resident may apply even if three year of senior residency have been completed.
- Candidate suffering for 40% or more of the relevant disability shall only be eligible for the reservation to PH category.
- The Candidate must be registered with MCI/Delhi Medical Council before joining the post if selected.
- Candidate working in government service should produce NOC from their department at the time of interview.
- Other terms and conditions shall be as per government of India rules.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing interview.
- Candidates will have to arrange their own arrangement of stay.
- The candidates must bring the original certificate for verification at 09.00 am sharp on the date of interview.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease as per requirement and approval of medical superintendent.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The venue of interview is academic block, ESI – PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi on 11th May 2016 at 09.00 a.m.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)