CUSAT recruitment 2017 notification technical Assistant Post – Cochin university of science and technology (CUSAT) invites application for the position of 01 technical Assistant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply online before 6th May 2017.
Name of the Company:- Cochin university of science and technology (CUSAT)
Name of position:- technical Assistant
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 36600/- per month
Last Date:- 6th May 2017
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of technical Assistant should have diploma with 3 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 36600/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical Assistant will be on the basis of personal interview.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of technical Assistant will be on the basis of personal interview
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of technical Assistant are required to pay application fee Rs 610/- for general / OBC candidates and Rs 120/- for SC / ST candidates through demand draft drawn in the favor of draft in the favor of the registrar, Cochin university of science nd technology payable at SBI.
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of technical Assistant may apply online through official website http://faculty.cusat.ac.in on or before 6th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th May 2017.
- Last date of receipt of application is 12th May 2017.
- Applicants are prohibited from applying to more than one district in response to the notification.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Applicants already in government service holding the same position in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this position but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Applicants will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should produce a medical certificate in original in the form prescribed hereunder certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glass at the time of Physical efficiency test.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)