CSKHPKV recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor 10 vacancies – CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) invites application for the position of 10 Assistant Professor / equivalent on contractual basis. Apply before 25th May 2016.
Name of the Company:- CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV)
Name of position:- Assistant Professor
Job Location:- Palampur (Himachal Pradesh)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th May 2016
Required Eligibility:- B.V.Sc., M.V.Sc., master degree
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor should have following qualification:-
- B.V.Sc. / B.V.Sc. and Ah degree
- M.V.Sc. / M.F.Sc. / M.Sc. or its equivalent master degree in the concerned subject.
- The applicant must be registered with the state veterinary council / veterinary council of India.
- Qualified the national eligibility test conducted by UGC / CSIR / ICAR / ASRB or similar test accredited by UGC / state.
NOTE:- For the applicants having master degree, NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS (National academy of agriculture science, New Delhi) rated referred journal the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the discipline in which NET is conducted. Essentially of NET can be waved off for the applicants holding Ph.D. degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC regulations 2009 and the applicants has at-least two full length publication having a NAAS rating not less than 4, on the last date of submission of application. Those applicants with Ph.D. degree without course will not qualify for Net exemption.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor will be according to rules and regulation of CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant Professor will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor are required to pay application fee Rs 920/- for general categories candidates and Rs 230/- for schedule caste categories candidates(SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) through bank draft payable at state bank of India HPAU, Palampur in the favor of Comptroller, CSKHPKV Palampur.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant Professor may apply in prescribed application form along with self –attested copies of certificates send to the office of the assistant registrar (Recruitment), CSK Himachal Pradesh Krishi Vishvavidyalaya (CSKHPKV), Palampur:- 176062, District:- Kangra, Himachal Pradesh on or before 25th May 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 25th May 2016.
- The application form on cash payment will not be sold by the recruitment.
- The application form and score card as prescribed notified by the University vide notification dated 10th January 2011 and uploaded n the university website shall be applicable.
- Applicants mere fulfill requisite qualification conditions on the last date of receipt of applications.
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant selected for appointment to the above posts on contractual basis will have to execute a contract agreement with this university.
- The incomplete applicants forms or those received after the last date of receipt of application will not be entertained.
- The canvassing direct or in-direct will amount to dis-qualification.
Terms and conditions:-
- The university reserves the right to fill up or not to fill up the posts advertised.
- Separate applicants should be submitted for each post.
- The applications without prescribed fee shall not be accepted.
- The applicant must write his / her telephone / mobile number below / his / her signature at the end of the application form.
- Applicants already in service should send their application form through proper channel with advance copy to the university to avoid rejection of their candidature owing to last receipt of application from up to 4th June 2016.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)