CSB Recruitment 2017 Specialist Officer Chartered Accountant 30 Posts – Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB) invites application for the position of 30 Specialist officer (Chartered accountant) vacancies. Apply online before 7th July 2017.
Name of the Company:- Catholic Syrian Bank (CSB)
Name of position:- Specialist officer (Chartered accountant)
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 40000 – 76000/- per month
Start Date:- 7th July 2017
Required Eligibility:- CA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 30 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Specialist officer (Chartered accountant) from the institute of chartered accountant of India will be completed.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000 – 76000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist officer (Chartered accountant) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. Applicants belonging to schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates and other backward class categories candidates are eligible for relaxation of upper age limit as per rules. The age of the application should be as on 31st May 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Specialist officer (Chartered accountant) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview
How to fill the form:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Specialist officer (Chartered accountant) may apply online through official website www.csb.co.in from 7th June 2017.
- Start date for the submission of online application is 7th June 2017.
- Applicants are prohibited from applying to more than one district in response to the notification.
- If applications are submitted contrary to the above directions and if he or she is selected, his or her name will be deleted from the Ranked list and disciplinary action will be taken against him / her.
- Applicants already in government service holding the same position in any one district are prohibited from applying again for this position but they can apply to higher posts when notified.
- Separate ranked lists for each district will be published. The ranked list thus published shall cease to be in force after one year from the date of finalization of the ranked list.
- Applicants will be advised from the said list against the vacancies that may be reported to the commission in writing during the period of currency of the Ranked list.
- No Paralysis and all joints with free movements.
- Perfectly normal and free from any infectious diseases.
- Applicants should produce a medical certificate in original in the form prescribed hereunder certifying to their physical fitness and eye sight without glass at the time of Physical efficiency test.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)