CRPF Recruitment 2017 Technical Tradesman Constable 2945 Posts – Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) North Eastern Zone invites application for the position of 2945 Constable (Technical and Tradesman) vacancies. Apply online before 1st March 2017.
Name of the Company:- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
Name of position:- Constable (Technical and Tradesman)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 1st March 2017
Required Eligibility:- 10th class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2945 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) should have passed 10th class standard examination board / matriculation examination or its equivalent from a board recognized by the Central or state government.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the candidate should be as on date of 1st January 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through SBI challan or net banking or credit cards / debit cards. Schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Technical and Tradesman) may apply online through official website of CRPF http://crpf.nic.in on or before 1st March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 1st March 2017.
- Two sets (Degree certificate / age proof certificate / experience certificate etc.) application in plain paper super – scribing for the name of post applied and five passport size recent photographs.
- Interview will be followed by medical examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the organization is Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- The name of the organization is Interested applicants may refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in or www.crpf.nic.in for full details.
- Further, this office may also be intimated date and news-paper of Silchar city in which above advertisement is being published so that news-paper cutting of same be forwarded to the concern authority for needful please.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the largest of India Central Armed police forces. It functions under the aegis of ministry of home affairs (MHA) of the government of India. The CRPF primary role likes in assisting the state / union Territories in police operations to maintain law and order and counter in-surgency. It came into existence as the crown representative police on 27th July 1939. After Indian independence, it became the Central Reserve police force on enactment of the CRPF Act, on 28th December 1949,
Besides Law and order and counter – in-surgency duties, the role of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) in the general elections, held repeatedly during the past five years has been very significant and vital. This is especially true for the trouble ridden states of Jammu and Kashmir / Bihar and in the North East. During the parliamentary elections of September 1999, the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) played a major role in the security arrangement or late. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) contingents are also being deployed in UN missions.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)