Collectorate Malkangiri Recruitment 2017 medical officer 02 Posts – Collectorate Malkangiri, Government of Odisha invites application for the position of 02 medical officer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 17th march 2017.
Name of the Company:- Collectorate Malkangiri, Government of Odisha
Name of position:- medical officer
Job Location:- Odisha
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 48000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th March 2017
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of medical officer should have MBBS degree from an institution recognized by medical council of India with experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 48000/- Per M0nth
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical officer should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 65 years. The age of the applicant should be as 12th December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of medical officer will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of medical officer may appear walk-in-interview in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of certificates at the time of interview.
- Date of walk-in-interview is 17th march 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be a native of Odisha.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)