Civil Aviation Department Recruitment 2017 flight Dispatcher 01 Post – Civil Aviation Department, Government of Haryana invites application for the position of 01 flight Dispatcher on regular basis. Apply before 12th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Civil Aviation Department, Government of Haryana
Name of position:- flight Dispatcher
Job Location:- Haryana
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 44900/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of flight Dispatcher should have passed 10+2 class standard with science or its equivalent with Hindi / Sanskrit up-to matriculation standard or higher education and knowledge of computer.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 44900/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of flight Dispatcher should not be less than 20 years and should not be more than 42 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of flight Dispatcher will be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of flight Dispatcher may apply on plain paper along with attested copies of relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Advisor, Civil Aviation Haryana, 30 days building, sector 17-B, Chandigarh on or before 12th April 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 12th April 2017.
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Applicant should be a good character.
- Applicant should be of good health and physical health and free from any physical defects.
- Applicant should have not more than one spouse living, if married.
- The applicant must have registered their name in Odisha nurses and Mid-wife council and have processed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
- Appointment is purely on contractual basis and may be terminated any time without assigning any reason thereof.
- The selected applicants will have to undertake that they will not claim any financial benefits other than the monthly remuneration which they will receive.
- Preference will be given to applicants belong to permanent native of the Ganjam district and in case of vacancies not filled up, applicants belonging to other district of the state will be considered.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)