Chhattisgarh VYAPAM recruitment 2017 Deputy Manager 15 posts – Chhattisgarh professional Examination board (CGVYAPAM) invites application for the position of 15 Deputy Manager vacancies on direct recruitment through CGYYAPAM. Apply online before 5th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Chhattisgarh professional Examination board (CGVYAPAM)
Name of position:- Deputy Manager
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 5th January 2017
Required Eligibility:-Graduate, MBA
Total No. of Vacancies:- 15 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager should have graduate from a recognized university and MBA from recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age limit of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy Manager will be on the basis of written examination.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager are required to pay application fee Rs 350/- for un – reserved categories candidates and Rs 250/- for other backward class categories candidates and Rs 200- for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / physically handicapped categories candidates through State bank of India Challan or online.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy Manager may apply online through official website of Chhattisgarh professional Examination board (CGVYAPAM) http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in from 16th December 2016 to 5th January 2017.
- Starting date for Submission of online application is 16th December 2016.
- Last date for Submission of online application is 5th January 2017.
- A separate notification with details regarding number of vacancies / reservations / important instruction regarding submission of POWERGRID online application / date of interview etc. shall be hosted on ouw website.
- Applicants will be required to retain their GATE 2016 admit card and GATE 2016 score card for verification at the time if group discussion / interview / joining in POWERGRID.
- Only Indian national of age 18 or above are eligible for this position.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he / she fulfill the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India from a recognized institution / university.
- Management reserves the right to final mark sheets shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Where ever CGPA / OGPA / DGPA or letter grade in a degree / diploma is awarded its equivalent percentage of marks be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by university / institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the applicant in the bachelor degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / institution from where the applicant has obtained the degree.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)