Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 Senior Personal officer Post – Chennai Port Trust invites application for the position of 01 Senior Personal officer vacancy. Apply before 25th May 2017.
Organization Name:- Chennai Port Trust
Designation:- Senior Personal officer
Pay Scale:- Rs.32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th May 2017
Posting Place:- Tamil Nadu
Total No. of Posts:- 01 vacancy
Pay Scale:- Rs 32900 – 58000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Senior Personal officer should have degree from a recognized university / institute.
Experience:- Interested applicants applying for the position of Senior Personal officer should have 12 year experience.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Senior Personal officer will be on the basis of personal interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Senior Personal officer should be 42 years.
How to apply:- Interested candidates applying for the position of Senior Personal officer may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to The secretary , General Administration department, Chennai port trust no 1, Rajaji Salai, Chennai on or before 25th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th May 2017.
- Merely applying for the position and being shortlisted in the online examination.
- While there is no reservations, Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation.
- However, schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination / interview are eligible for travelling allowance as admissible on production of original bus / train ticket.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and / or personal interview.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely.
- Decision of Mumbai Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitment will be final.
- Selected applicants will have to undergo medical examination at the MBPT hospital for fitness.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification will not vest any right upon the applicants for being called for written examination / interview.
- Mere submission of application does not confer any right on the candidature for being called for written examination / interview.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this respect and inter in enquiry will not be attended to.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)