Chandigarh Transport recruitment 2016 Conductor 93 posts – Chandigarh Transport undertaking, Chandigarh invites application from the Indian national for the position of 93 Conductor on regular basis. Apply online before 31st March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Chandigarh Transport undertaking
Name of position:- Conductor
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 31st March 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class
Total No. of Vacancies:- 93 Vacancies
Category wise vacancies:-
- Male candidates:- 63 vacancies
- Female candidates:- 30 vacancies
NOTE (I):- The vacancies to be taken vacant during intervening period of recruitment process will also be included in the advertised vacancies and will be filled up through this recruitment process itself.
NOTE (II):- 33% of the above vacancies in each category are reserved for women candidates. In case sufficient candidates are not found available for appointment then the unfilled vacancies will be filled up from applicants of respective category on the basis of merit.
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Conductor should have passed +@ class examination board standard from a recognized board / university and applicant should hold a valid Conductor license issued before the last date of making application.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5910 – 20100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:– Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Conductor should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Conductor will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Conductor are required to pay processing fee (Non-refundable) Rs 800 for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates (OBC) and Rs 400/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Ex-servicemen categories candidates (EXSM). No processing fee will be charged from physically handicapped categories candidates. For ESM – LD, the fee will be as per their categories such as UR / OBC or SC. Processing fee will be deposited in any branch of Punjab National bank against the Challan generated from system while filling online application.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Conductor may apply online through official website of Chandigarh Transport undertaking www.chdctu.gov.in from 10th March 2016 to 31st March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 31st March 2016.
- Last date for deposit of application fee us 4th April 2016.
- Read the instructions properly before filling the online application.
- The application is available online and Challan for fee deposit shall be generated once the application form is filled successfully.
- Applicants must check the Chandigarh Transport undertaking website for any further information.
- The applicant should deposit the fee in any branch of Punjab national bank.
- Once submission of application form on the website www.chdctu.gov.in will start on 10th March 2016.
- One applicant may submit multiple application forms. However the application form against which fee as prescribed is paid.
- After the last date of submission of forms, all valid form and names to be called for written examination.
- All the applicants who have a completed application form with requisite fee shall be called for written examination.
- The claim of reservation of schedule caste will be accepted from all India basis.
- The documents pertaining to Bus Conductor license / +2 class pass / caste certificate / physically handicapped certificate etc. will be verified at the time of final selection.
- In case of any dispute the decision of the Director Transport, union Territory, Chandigarh will be the final and for any kind of legal complication, the jurisdiction will be at Chandigarh.
- The applicants should come for counseling along with print-out of application form / original fee receipt and e-admit card.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Conductor should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)