Chandigarh NIELIT recruitment 2016 2017 District Manager posts – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), invites application for the position of 10 District Manager vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 14th October 2016.
Name of the Company:- National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)
Name of position:- District Manager
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 20500/- per month
Last Date:- 14th October 2016
Required Eligibility:-Graduation, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 10 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of District Manager should have graduation in any discipline and applicant must be at – least CCC level proficiency in computer from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) or have passed diploma course on computer application from any recognized university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 20500/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of District Manager should not be less than 24 years and should not be more than 35 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of District Manager will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of District Manager are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- and Rs 250/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of NIELIT, Lucknow payable at Lucknow at the time of submitting the application form.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of District Manager may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed application form and self – attested copies of their testimonials at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 14th October 2016.
- Candidates interested in applying for more than one post should submit the separate application for each post and also remit the application fee for each post separately.
- It will be the sole responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself regarding his/her eligibility with regards to the essential qualification, post qualification experience, age etc. before applying.
- The number of years of experience required for the posts will be counted from the date of acquiring of prescribed minimum essential qualification for the post.
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of the eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience will be the closing date for receipt of the applications i.e. 15.02.2016 which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of the online applications.
- The number of posts and duration of the contract/employment may vary as per the requirement of the project/user department which will be co-terminus with the project.
- The candidature of the candidates is subject to their eligibility regarding academic, professional qualifications and post qualification experience etc. and mere applying for the post does not mean that the candidate is eligible for selection.
- Application are subject to further scrutiny at any point of time during the recruitment process but preferably at the time of interview/completing joining formalities.
- The Selection of the candidates for any post will based on the merit prepared on the basis of the formula.
- The candidate must indicate his primary email-id and primary Mobile No. on which any communication from NIELIT may be sent. The candidates applying for the multiple posts should indicate the same primary e-mail id and primary Mobile number against all the post applied for. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the applications.
- The candidate should affix his/her recent colour passport size photograph on a white paper and then append his/her signature below the photograph on the same paper, Scan the above photo na dsignature in a single file in.jpg format of size not more than 50 KB nad upload it at the appropriate space provided in the online application Form.
- The candidates must upload only the relevant documents. It should be kept in view the uploading of irrelevant qualification may lead to disqualification of the candidature/rejection of the Application form.
- Non-Submission of the documents in the above sequence may lead to cancellation/rejection of the application form.
- Before finally submitting the online application, the candidates must go through the particulars entered carefully. Incomplete forms submitted will be summarily rejected.
- Any request for change of particulars like name, father name, address, etc. will not be entertained at a later stage after the online submission of the online application.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly known as the DOEACC Society, is an autonomous scientific society of the department of Electronics and information Technology. Ministry of Communications and information technology of the government of India . The Society is registered under the Societies Registration ACT, 1860. The NIELIT (National Institute of Electronic and Information Technology) Scheme, jointly developed by AICTE and Deity, was launched in 1990 after detailed deliberations in a National Working group. The objective of the scheme is to generate high quality man-power in the computer software and allied fields by utilizing the expertise and facilities available with various institutions in the non-formal sector. NIELET Society is the only professional examination body in India. Which accredits Computer Courses in ‘O’,’A’,’B’ & ‘C’ level approving institutes / organizations for conducting particular course, specializing in the non-formal sector of IT education and training.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)