Chandigarh Administration recruitment 2016 Munshi 5 posts – Office of the executive engineer, Chandigarh Administrative invites application for the position of 05 work Munshi on temporary basis. Apply before 29th February 2016.
Name of the Company:- Chandigarh Administrative
Name of position:- work Munshi
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 2400/-
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- +2 class, IT
Total No. of Vacancies:-5 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of work Munshi should have following qualification:-
- 10+2 class examination board standard from a recognized university or institute or equivalent with 2 year experience in the trade OR
- ITI certificate in the rank of Surveyor in the case of civil and Plumber in the case of sanitary trade from any government institute or its equivalent.
NOTE:- Those applicants who have acquired ITI from the recognized institute / university and approved by the joint committee are also eligible but such applicants will be considered at par with the basic qualification of ITI certificate of two years duration a=in the trade of work Munshi and they will no be given any preference for having higher qualification diploma in respective discipline.
Experience:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of work Munshi shod have minimum 2 year experience in the trade.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Scale:- Rs 2400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of work Munshi should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of work Munshi will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of work Munshi is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of work Munshi may apply in the Performa mentioned along with copies of their original testimonials and one self – addressed fully stamped envelope and send their application complete in all respect only be registered post and should reach latest by 29th February 2016 up to 5.00 p.m. at the office of the executive Engineer, project public health division No. 1, Chandigarh Deluxe building, sector-9/D, U/T, Chandigarh:- 160009 on or before 29th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th February 2016.
- Written examination would be conducted for screening of the applicants.
- Please note that incomplete applications / applications received after the date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants already in government service / semi-government service / corporation / boards shall apply through proper channel.
- The name of the organization is Office of the executive engineer, Chandigarh Administrative.
- The relaxation in the age for applicants already in government service shall be decided as per latest instruction of the Chandigarh administration.
- The envelope should be inscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF WORK MUNSHI (PUBLIC HEALTH)”.
- The aforesaid public notice as well as criteria or selection of eligible applicants is available on the website of Chandigarh administrative namely www.chdpr.govt.in
- Applications may be made on prescribed Performa downloaded from the above said website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
Chandigarh is a city and a union territory in the northern part of India that serves as the capital of the states of Punjab and Haryana. As a union territory, the city is ruled directly by the union government and is not part of either state. Chandigarh and adjoining cities of Mohali (Punjab) and Panchkula (Haryana) are together called Chandigarh Tricity.
The city of Chandigarh was one of the early planned cities in the post-independence India and is known internationally for its architecture and urban design. The master plan of the city was prepared by swiss-French architect transformed from earlier plans created by the polish architect and the America planner. Most of the government building and housing in the city, however, were designed by the Chandigarh capital project team leaded. In 2015, and article published by BBC named Chandigarh as one of the perfect cities of world in terms of architecture.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)