Chacha Nehru Bal Recruitment 2017-18 Consultant 01 Post – Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya invites application for the position of Consultant vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 5th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya
Name of position:- Consultant
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Not Specified
Last Date:- 5th June 2017
Required Eligibility:- M.B.B.S, Post – graduation degree, PG Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 01 Vacancy
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Consultant should have M.B.B.S with post – graduation degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university/ The applicant should have completed internship.
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Consultant will be as per company norms.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Consultant will be on the basis of interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Consultant may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of documents send to Chacha Nehru Bal Chkitsalaya Geeta Colony, Delhi on or before 5th June 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 5th June 2017..
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The applicants having registration with the respective state can appear for interview
- In the case of selection they have to produce the DMC registration with-in one month of joining.
- Reservations for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and physically handicapped categories candidates will be made as per rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) will be as per government rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected applicants will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The applicant while appearing the interview will produce all relevant original certificates along with one number of attested photocopied of certificates / one passport size photograph.
- The applicant should report one hour before the time of interview.
- If no suitable applicant with Post – graduate qualification in the radiology department is available then candidates with three year experience in the specialty in the specialty will also be considered.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super specialty pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illness under one roof. It is located at Geeta colony, Delhi in an area of 1.0 hectare. Besides providing medical facilities is is being developed as a post graduate teaching / training institute. The vision of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is to be recognized as leader in health care, to provide a healthy environment / patient centered / cost effective healthcare / working towards healthy child wealthy future.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)