Chacha Nehru Bal recruitment 2016 Resident 9 Posts : Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (An autonomous institute under government of NCT of Delhi affiliated to Delhi university) invites application for the position of 09 senior resident on Ad-hoc basis. Walk – in – interview on 29th January 2016.
Name of position:- senior resident
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 29th January 2016
Required Eligibility:- M.B.B.S, Post – graduation degree , Post – graduation diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 09 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident should have M.B.B.S with post – graduation degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university/ The applicant should have completed internship.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior resident should be 33 years. The age of the applicant applying for the position of junior resident should be 30 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of senior resident will be on the basis of walk – in – interview that will be held at conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta colony, Delhi:- 110031 on 29th January 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident may appear walk – in – interview and at interview, applicant should produce all relevant original certificates along with one number of attested photo-copies of all testimonials / certificates and one passport size photograph that will be held at conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta colony, Delhi:- 110031 on 29th January 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Venue of interview:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of senior resident may appear walk – in – interview that will be held at conference hall, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta colony, Delhi:- 110031 on 29th January 2016 at 10.00 a.m.
Date of walk – in – interview is 29th January 2016.
- All posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
- The applicants having registration with the respective state can appear for interview
- In the case of selection they have to produce the DMC registration with-in one month of joining.
- Reservations for Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and physically handicapped categories candidates will be made as per rules.
- If no applicant available than 40 years age in accordance of circular No. F No. 121 / 26 / 2010 H & FW / 1996 – 2045 dated 10th June 2011 issued by H % FW department, government of N.C.T of Delhi may be considered.
- Relaxation in upper age limit to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / Schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and other backward class categories candidates (OBC) / Physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) will be as per government rules.
- No TA / DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected applicants will have to follow hospital wide policies.
- The applicant while appearing the interview will produce all relevant original certificates along with one number of attested photocopied of certificates / one passport size photograph.
- The applicant should report one hour before the time of interview.
- If no suitable applicant with Post – graduate qualification in the radiology department is available then candidates with three year experience in the specialty in the specialty will also be considered.
Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is being developed as a state of the art super specialty pediatric hospital with a bed strength of 221 to provide comprehensive medical care for all pediatric related medical and surgical illness under one roof. It is located at Geeta colony, Delhi in an area of 1.0 hectare. Besides providing medical facilities is is being developed as a post graduate teaching / training institute. The vision of Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya is to be recognized as leader in health care, to provide a healthy environment / patient centered / cost effective healthcare / working towards healthy child wealthy future.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)