CCI recruitment 2016 2017 Secretary Trainee 02 posts – Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) invites application for the position of 02 company secretary trainee vacancies on article-ship basis for its corporate office at New Delhi. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 30th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Cement Corporation of India limited (CCL)
Name of position:- company secretary trainee
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 5000 – 10000/- per month
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- intermediate
Total No. of Vacancies:- 02 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of company secretary trainee should have executive / intermediate course (Company secretary – ship) passed or professional / final course passed.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs. 5000 – 10000/- per month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of company secretary trainee will be according to rules and regulation of Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of company secretary will be on the basis of walk – in interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of company secretary may appear walk – in – interview with their detailed resume with photograph and supporting documents / testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- Date of interview is 30th August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible to apply.
- CCI shall not be responsible for any postal delay or any loss or non-delivery / delay due to any other reason.
- The applicants who have already applied in response to our advertisement dated 22nd July 2015 need not to apply again.
- Applicants already in service in government / semi-government / autonomous bodies must apply through proper channel as per government norms or produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- Applicants applying for two different posts must apply separately for each posts.
- Incomplete applications mill be summarily rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- TA / DA will not be paid to any applicant for appearing in the examination.
- Candidature of a registered applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment or joining if any information provided by the applicant is false or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- CCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify after the recruitment process if need se arises without issuing any further or assigning any reason whatsoever.
Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) is a public sector undertaking of the government of India. The company was incorporated as a wholly government owned corporation on 18th January 1965 was the objective of setting up cement units in public sector to help achieve self – sufficiency in cement production in the country.
Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI) is based in New Delhi. The corporation manufactures various types of cement such as Portland pozzolana cement (PPC) etc. Cement Corporation of India limited (CCI)
Currently has ten operating units spread over seven Indian states and union territories with a annual installed capacity of 38.48 Lakh.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)