CBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Inspector 28 vacancies – Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 28 Inspector on contractual basis. Apply before 12th September 2018.
Name of the Company:- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)
Name of position:- Inspector
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.40000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th September 2018
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Official Website:- http://www.cbi.gov.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 28 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Inspector should have graduation from a recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 40000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Inspector will be according to rules and regulation of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) organization.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Inspector will be on the basis of CBI rules.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of inspector may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Respective address mentioned in Annexure-II on or before 12th September 2018.
- Last date for the submission of application is 12th September 2018.
- Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is looking for retired and serving police officers of the rank of Inspector and above for appointment as Inspector on contractual for one year.
- The applicant should be graduate from a recognized university / institute.
- The person engaged shall have to right to claim regularization / absorption in the organization after the expiry of period of contract.
- The retired officer of the Central police / state police forces of the rank of Inspector or above with 10 year of experience in Investigation and prosecution of Criminal cases in the court of Law are eligible for appointment to the above mentioned position.
- The applicants will be on whole time appointment and will have no right to undertake part time private employment during the period of contract.
- The Inspector appointed on contractual will be utilized by HOZ / HOB in best interest of Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), which should take into account the performance of duties.
- The number of vacancies and place of interview are subject to change.
- The application form can be download from Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) website.
- The completed application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents may be sent by registered post / speed post.
- Incomplete application and application received after last date will be summarily rejected.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is the foremost investigation police agencies in India, an elite force e=which plays a role in public life and ensuring the health of the national economy. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is under the jurisdiction of the government of India. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) is involved in major criminal probes and is the inter-pol agency in India. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) was established in 1941 as the special police establishment tasked with domestic security. Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) was renamed the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on 1st April 1963, its motto is “Industry / impartially / integrity”
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)