Canara Bank Recruitment 2018 apply Probationary officer 450 posts – Canara Bank intends to appoint qualified applicants for the position of 450 Probationary officer vacancies. Apply online before 31st January 2018.
Name of the Company:- Canara Bank
Name of position:- Probationary officer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Last Date:- 31st January 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree, graduation
Advertisement Number:- CB/RP/2/2017
Official website of Canara Bank:- www.canarabank.com
Total No. of Vacancies:- 450 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer should have degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in any discipline from a recognized university / institute by the government of India or any equivalent qualification.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 23700 – 42020/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer should be minimum 20 years and should be maximum 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Probationary officer will be on the basis of online test / GD / interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer are required to pay application fee Rs 708/- for all other applicants and Rs 118/- for SC / ST / PWD through online.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Probationary officer may apply online through official website of http://www.canarabank.com from 9th January 2018 to 31st January 2018.
- Start date for the submission of online application form is 9th January 2018…
- Last date for the submission of application form is 31st January 2018.
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID.
- Applicants are required to visit the Bank website.
- Applicants have to apply in the application provided in the Bank website only.
- No other means of application shall be entertained.
- Calling / admission to the group discussion / interview is purely provisional without verification of age / qualification etc. of the applicants.
- Mere receipt of call letter for DG / interview does not imply that Bank is satisfied about the applicant eligibility.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination / selection.
- Applications which are incomplete in any respect will be rejected and the fee will be forfeited.
- Incomplete applications / applications without supporting certificates will be rejected out-right.
- Decision of the bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken.
- The bank reserves the right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Bank may at its discretion hold re-group discussion / re-interview wherever necessary.
- Applicants serving in government / public sector undertaking should produce “No objection certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- In the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered.
Canara Bank is a leading public sector bank with head office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 5700 branches. Canara Bank is an Indian state owned bank head-quarter in Bangalore. It was established at Mangalore in 10=906 making it one of the oldest banks in the country. The government nationalized the bank in 1969, As of November 2015, the bank had a network of 5754 branches and more than 9153 ATM spread across India. The bank also has offices abroad in London / Hong Kong etc.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)