BSPHCL Recruitment 2016 2017 Assistant IT Manager 297 posts – Bihar State power holding company limited (BSPHCL) invites application for the position of 297 Assistant IT Manager vacancies for its head office and field offices. Apply online before1st October 2016
Name of the Company:- Bihar State power holding company limited (BSPHCL)
Name of position:-Assistant IT Manager
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.22500 – 42500/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- As Per notification
Last Date:- 1st October 2016
Required Eligibility:- MCA, BE, B.Tech
Total No. of Vacancies:-297Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant IT Manager should have master degree in computer application (MCA) from any recognized institution / university or full time BE / B.Tech. in computer science / information technology from ay government recognized institution / university approved by AICTE.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 22500 – 42500/- Per Month
Grade Pay:-As Per Notification
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Assistant IT Managershould not be less than 21 year and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1stAugust 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the positionof Assistant IT Managerwill be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant IT Managerare required to pay application fee Rs 1500/- (Rupees fifteen hundred only) for all categories candidates except schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) of Bihar domicile for whom it will be Rs 375/- only.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Assistant IT Manageris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof Assistant IT Managermay apply online through official website of Bihar State power holding company limited (BSPHCL) http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in from 15th September 2016 to 1st October 2016.
Probation period:– The probation period shall be three years from the date of advertisement. Pay scale in regular establishment shall be admissible after successful completion of probation period, subject to their conduct and performance remaining satisfactory and their achieving the minimum performance targets / indicators decided and evaluated by the competent authority during the probation period.
Reservation will be given in terms of reservation rules and policies as per government of Bihar.
- The benefit of reservations is available only to the permanent domiciles of Bihar.
- The applicant who claims for reservations benefit will have to submit the application along with the caste and creamy layer certificate issued by the competent authority of his / her home district in the prescribed proforma of government of Bihar issued not more than a year before.
- The applicant belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) are required o submit only caste certificate.,
- The candidates who claims for reservations against relatives of freedom fighter as per government of Bihar resolution they have to submit the certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma of government of Bihar.
- If a candidate does not produce valid certificate of caste and creamy layer, physically handicapped / land looser / land displayed persons or domicile etc. in original at the time of document verification, his / her claim for such reservation benefit will be forfeited and his / her candidature will be considered under un – reserved category / general candidates.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is1st October 2016.
- Last date for payment through online is 1st October 2016.
- Last date for payment through Challan is 23rd October 2016.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant IT Manager should not be less than 21 year and should not be more than 37 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)