BSNL recruitment 2017 Notification junior telecom officer 2710 Posts – Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) invites application for the position of 2710 junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T) on direct recruitment. Apply online before 6th April 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL)
Name of position:- junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th April 2017
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Sc.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2710 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T)should have possess a BE / B.Tech degree from a recognized engineering college / university in anyone of the discipline telecommunication engineering / electronics engineering / radio engineering / computer engineering / electrical engineering / IT / instrumentation engineering OR M.Sc. in computer science from a recognized institute / university.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T) should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 6th April 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T) will be on the basis of personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T) are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for OC / OBC and Rs 300/- for SC / ST applicants through online or by using internet banking.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of junior telecom officer Telecom JTO(T) may apply online through official website http://www.bsnl.co.in from 6th March 2017 to 6th April 2017.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 6th March 2017.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th April 2017.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form shall have to produce all original testimonials / certificates at the time of interview – cum verification.
- In case of any information / claim made by the applicant in his application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he / she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Continuation of the apprenticeship will be subject to registration of the contract of apprenticeship of the candidate.
- The period of apprentice training will be limited to one year only.
- The age of the applicant should be as on closing date of application.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per standing instruction of government of India on this subject for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates.
- The reservation for the schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates will be as per rules applicable for the state of Assam.
- The applications invited are only for apprenticeship and apprenticeship automatically ceases on completion of the stipulated period of training of one year and as such as candidate can claim for employment in BSNL.
- Application received after the stipulated date of advertisement and / or incomplete application wil be rejected.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) is not responsible for postal delay / loss at any stage of communication.
- The provisional selection shall be made from amongst the candidate on the basis of number of seats / merit and reservation.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants already undergone apprentice training for 1 year or more need not apply.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)