BSNL recruitment 2016 Junior Engineer 2700 vacancies – Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) invites application for the position of 2700 Junior engineer (JE) vacancies. Apply before 10th August 2016.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL)
Name of position:- Junior engineer (JE)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.13600 – 25420/- Per Month
Last Date:- 10th August 2016
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., M.Sc., B.Sc., diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 2700 Vacancies
Junior Engineer:- 2700 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer should have Three year engineering diploma / B.Tech. / BE in telecommunication engineering / electronics engineering / electrical engineering / radio engineering / computer engineering / instrumentation engineering / information technology engineering / state government recognized institute or B.Sc. in electronics / computer science or M.Sc. in electronics.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 13600 – 25420/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer should not be less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 10th June 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Junior Engineer will be on the basis of All India online competitive examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for OC categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 500/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates/ Fee shall be paid through online mode.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
iv) 15 years for candidates belonging to SC – PWD categories candidates.
v) 15 years for candidates belonging to ST – PWD categories candidates.
vi) 13 years for candidates belonging to OBC – PWD categories candidates.
vii) 5 years for candidates belonging to BSNL Employee categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Junior Engineer may apply online through official website of Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) http://www.bsnl.co.in from 10th July 2016 to 10th August 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 10th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 10th August 2016.
- Date of online examination is 25th September 2016.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of information provided in the application form shall have to produce all original testimonials / certificates at the time of interview – cum verification.
- In case of any information / claim made by the applicant in his application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and he / she shall be liable for prosecution.
- Continuation of the apprenticeship will be subject to registration of the contract of apprenticeship of the candidate.
- The period of apprentice training will be limited to one year only.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per standing instruction of government of India on this subject for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates.
- The reservation for the schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates will be as per rules applicable.
- The applications invited are only for apprenticeship and apprenticeship automatically ceases on completion of the stipulated period of training of one year and as such as candidate can claim for employment in BSNL.
- Application received after the stipulated date of advertisement and / or incomplete application will be rejected.
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited (BSNL) is not responsible for postal delay / loss at any stage of communication.
- The provisional selection shall be made from amongst the candidate on the basis of number of seats / merit and reservation.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Applicants already undergone apprentice training for 1 year or more need not apply.
state wise vacancies / Category wise vacancies:-
|Name of the Circle||OC category||OBC category||SC category||ST Category||PWD Category||Total|
|Andaman & Nicobar||9||3||0||0||1||12|
|North East - I||79||2||13||38||7||132|
|North East - II||18||9||5||2||1||34|
|Uttar Pradesh (East)||43||21||16||0||2||80|
|Uttar Pradesh (West)||40||22||17||1||2||80|
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)