BSF Recruitment 2017 Constable Tradesmen Male 1074 Posts – Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) vacancies in various trades. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of the Company:- Border Security Force (BSF)
Name of position:- Constable (Tradesmen) (Male)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Required Eligibility:- Matric, Diploma
Total No. of Vacancies:- 1074 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) should have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized university and 2 year experience in respective trade or 1 year certificate from industrial training institute of vocational institute or 2 year diploma from industrial training institute in the trades of similar trades.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 2000/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) will be on the basis of written examination, Documentation, Physically Measurement, physical efficiency test (PET), Trade test, medical examination.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) are required to pay no application fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph & two self – addressed envelopes with envelope of size 25 X 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs 40/- each send to the relevant centers as per official notification on or before 30 days.
- Immediately after interview on the same day the applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers.
- Appointment will be subject to medial fitness.
Entitlement of Leave:-
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CAPF.
- The appointee shall be on whole time appointment in composite hospital / Battalions and shall not accept any other appointment / paid or otherwise during the period of contract.
- Other conditions of contract will be governed by the relevant rules and the
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.
- No extra / additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Date of publication is 12th September 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication in employment newspaper.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).
- For detail, please visit BSF website www.bsf.nic.in
- Initial contractual will be for three years which may be extended for further two years.
- The contract will lapse automatically.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)