BSF recruitment 2016 notification 54 Assistant Command posts – Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 54 Assistant command (GD) in CAPF through Limited departmental competitive examination 2015 – 16. Apply before 23rd June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Border Security Force (BSF)
Name of position:- Assistant command (GD)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Last Date:- 23rd June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 54 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Assistant command (GD) should have graduation from any recognized university / institute.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 15600- 39100/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 5400/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant command (GD) should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Assistant command (GD) will be on the basis of written examination / physical standard test (PST) / physical efficiency test (PET) / interview / personality test / medical examination / merit list and tie principle.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Assistant command (GD) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Assistant command (GD)may apply in prescribed application form along with two recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the application form, one each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card / two self – addressed envelope of size of 11.5 X 27.5 cm send to the concerned Directorate general given as notification on or before 23rd June 2016.
Immediately after interview on the same day the applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers detailed by PHQ / CH BSF Agartala.
Appointment will be subject to medial fitness.
Entitlement of Leave:-
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CAPF.
- The appointee shall be on whole time appointment in composite hospital / Battalions and shall not accept any other appointment / paid or otherwise during the period of contract.
- Other conditions of contract will be governed by the relevant rules and the
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.
- No extra / additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd June 2016.
- Date of written examination is 28th June 2016.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).
- For detail, please visit BSF website www.bsf.nic.in
- Initial contractual will be for three years which may be extended for further two years.
- The contract will lapse automatically.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)