BSF recruitment 2016 notification 144 Sub Inspector posts – Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 144 sub Inspector (GD) in the border security force through limited departmental competitive and examination. Apply before 15th June 2016.
Name of the Company:- Border Security Force (BSF)
Name of position:- sub Inspector (GD)
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 15th June 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 144 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of sub Inspector (GD) should have graduation.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of sub Inspector (GD) should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 32 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of sub Inspector (GD) will be on the basis of written examination and interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of sub Inspector (GD) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of sub Inspector (GD) may apply in prescribed application form along with two recent passport size color photograph should be affixed on the application form, one each photograph to be affixed on the application form and admit card / two self – addressed envelope of size of 25 X 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs 27 send to the respective examination Centre as per official notification on or before 10th June 2016.
- Immediately after interview on the same day the applicants will be medically examined by a board of medical officers detailed by PHQ / CH BSF Agartala.
- Appointment will be subject to medial fitness.
Entitlement of Leave:-
- The appointee shall not have any claim or right to regular appointment to any post under CAPF.
- The appointee shall be on whole time appointment in composite hospital / Battalions and shall not accept any other appointment / paid or otherwise during the period of contract.
- Other conditions of contract will be governed by the relevant rules and the
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required.
- No extra / additional allowance will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The competent authority reserves the right for any amendment / cancellation and change in advertisement in whole or part thereof without assigning any reason.
- Last date for the submission of application is 10th June 2016.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).
- For detail, please visit BSF website www.bsf.nic.in
- Initial contractual will be for three years which may be extended for further two years.
- The contract will lapse automatically.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)