BSCB recruitment 2016 Multi Purpose Assistant 441 vacancies – Bihar State Co-operative bank invites application for the position of 441 Multi-purpose assistant. Apply online before 28th March 2016.
Name of the Company:- Bihar State Co-operative bank
Name of position:- Multi-purpose assistant
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.7200 – 19300/- Per Month
Last Date:- 28th March 2016
Required Eligibility:- Graduation
Total No. of Vacancies:- 441 Vacancies
Categories wise vacancies:-
- General category candidates:- 207 vacancies
- Schedule caste category candidates:- 69 vacancies
- Schedule tribe category candidates:- 4 vacancies
- MBC category candidates:- 67 vacancies
- BC category candidates:- 46 vacancies
- WBC category candidates:- 14 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant should have graduation or equivalent from any recognized university of India.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 7200 – 19300/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant should not be less than 21 years and should not more than 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant are required to pay application fee RS 400/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs 600/- for other categories candidates. There is no reservation for person with disabilities categories candidates and Ex-servicemen categories candidates, so there is no relaxation in age and / or fee for them.
NOTE:- When reserved cat categories candidates apply against general vacancies they will have to fulfill general age criteria and pay gen fee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant may apply online through official website of Bihar State Co-operative bank http://biharbank.bih.nic.in from 11th March 2016 to 28th March 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 11th March 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 28th March 2016.
- Starting date for the payment of fee is 11th March 2016.
- Last date for the payment of fee is 28th March 2016.
- Tentative date of online examination is April / May 2016.
- Payment of application fee can be made through online gateway incorporated in the online application form.
- Payment of fee through any other mode will not be accepted.
- Once the fee is paid, it would not be refunded.
- Bank wise vacancies / reserved posts / educational qualification / age limit / profile of examination and emolument for selected applicants are available on BSCB website is detail.
- Vacancies might be increased or decreased.
- No call letter will be posted at the address of applicants.
- Call letter can be downloaded from BSCB website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Online examination will be conducted in the month of April or May 2016 on various dates and at various examination Centre for which applicants will be informed later.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2016.
- In case of any dispute relating to the recruitment process, the decision of the Registrar / Cooperative societies / Bihar / Patna shall be final.
Bihar State Co-operative bank was registered in the name of Bihar and Odisha provincial Co-operative bank on 16th March 2016 under Cooperative societies Act II of 1912. Its registration number is 267 / 1913 – 14. Initially the area of operation of the Bank was Bihar and Odisha Both. After operation of Odisha in the year 1936 – 37 its area of operation was confined to Bihar and its name was changed as Bihar State Co-operative bank in December 1950. After application of Banking regulation Act 1949 to Cooperative bank on 1st March 1966 the Bihar State Co-operative bank was included in the second of Reserve bank of India in the month of July 1966.
Earlier, The Bihar State Co-operative bank was doing trading business also, but this business was transferred to Bihar State Co-operative marketing Union after its establishment in the month of June 1958.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)