BMRCL Recruitment 2017 Notification Programmer 02 vacancies – Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites application for the position of 02 Programmer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 15th May 2017.
Organization Name:- Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Pay Scale:- Rs.35910/- Per Month
Last Date:- 15th May 2017
Posting Place:- Karnataka
Advertisement No:- BMRCL/486A/ ADM/2017/PRJ-IT
Total No. of Posts:- 02 vacancies
Pay Scale:- Rs 35910/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Programmer should have degree in computer application or information technology from a recognized universities.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Programmer will be on the basis of interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Programmer should be maximum 40 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of Programmer may apply online through official website http://www.bmrc.co.in and take a print–out of online application along with documents send to the General manger (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited, III floor, BMRC complex, K. H road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore on or before 15th May 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 15th May 2017.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Prescribed applications are the minimum requirement and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for interview.
- The experience is post – qualification and the minimum required.
- Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview.
- Any canvassing by or an behalf of the applicant or to bring political or other out-side influence with regard to selection / appointment shall be dis-qualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
- Applicants should submit application in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates / testimonials as prescribed for the post.
- The application of any applicant found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated document or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The applicants shall have to appear interview as and when called at their own cost.
- Documents shall be sent along with the application, non – submission of documents with the application will lead to rejection of application.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the applicant selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)