BMRC Recruitment 2017 Notification Surveyor 02 Posts – Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites application for the position of 02 Surveyor vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 20th May 2017.
Organization Name:- Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Qualification:- +2 class, SSLC, Diploma, ITI
Pay Scale:- Rs.22000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 20th May 2017
Posting Place:- Karnataka
Advertisement No:- BMRCL/SSS9A)/AGM/2016/LND
Total No. of Posts:- 02 vacancies
Pay Scale:- Rs 22000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Surveyor should have passed +2 class in science with mathematics or SSLC with diploma in land and city survey which is conducted by vocational education department of Karnataka state or SSLC with ITI certificate in survey trade passed from department of employment ad training Karnataka.
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Surveyor will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Surveyor should be maximum 45 years.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of Surveyor may appear for interview along with prescribed application form with all the relevant certificates in original and one set of photo-state copies of time of interview.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 2nd May 2017.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Prescribed applications are the minimum requirement and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for interview.
- The experience is post – qualification and the minimum required.
- Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview.
- Any canvassing by or an behalf of the applicant or to bring political or other out-side influence with regard to selection / appointment shall be dis-qualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
- Applicants should submit application in the prescribed format along with copies of all the relevant certificates / testimonials as prescribed for the post.
- The application of any applicant found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated document or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The applicants shall have to appear interview as and when called at their own cost.
- Documents shall be sent along with the application, non – submission of documents with the application will lead to rejection of application.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the applicant selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)