BMRC Recruitment 2017 Latest Section Engineer 20 vacancies – Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) invites application for the position of 20 Section Engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Apply before 26th August 2017.
Organization Name:- Bangalore metro Rail Corporation (BMRC)
Designation:- Section Engineer
Qualification:- Diploma, Degree
Pay Scale:- Rs.35910/- Per Month
Last Date:- 26th August 2017
Posting Place:- Karnataka
Advertisement No:- BMRCL/104-A/ADM/2017/PRJ-ELE
Total No. of Posts:- 20 vacancies
Assistant Executive Engineer:- 15 vacancies
Educational Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Section Engineer should have degree or diploma in mechanical engineering / electrical and electronics engineering / electronics and communication engineering / electric power system engineering / industrial engineering / electronics engineering / mechatronics engineering.
Pay Scale:- Rs 35910/- Per Month
Selection Instruction:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of Section Engineer will be on the basis of Test / interview.
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Section Engineer should be maximum 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st July 2017.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position of Section Engineer may apply online through official website http://www.bmrc.co.in and take a print–out of online application along with documents send to the General manger (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited, III floor, BMRC complex, K. H road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore on or before 26th August 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 26th August 2017.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Prescribed applications are the minimum requirement and mere possession of the same does not entitle applicants to be called for interview.
- The experience is post – qualification and the minimum required.
- Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview.
- Any canvassing by or behalf of the applicant or to bring political or other out-side influence with regard to selection / appointment shall be dis-qualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a committee constituted by the competent authority.
- Documents shall be sent along with the application, non – submission of documents with the application will lead to rejection of application.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is provisional and may increase or decrease.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the applicant selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage / injury / loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)