Bihar SSC recruitment 2017 Municipal Manager 152 posts – Bihar Staff Selection commission (BSSC) invites application for the position of 152 Municipal Manager vacancies. Apply online before 19th December 2016.
Name of the Company:- Bihar Staff Selection commission (BSSC)
Name of position:-Municipal Manager
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.9300 – 34800/- Per month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Last Date:- 19th December 2016
Required Eligibility:- MBA, PG degree
Total No. of Vacancies:-052Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of Municipal Manager should have MBA from a recognized institute or post – graduate in public administration / PGDM / Municipal management.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 9300 – 34800/-Per month
Grade Pay:- Rs 4200/-
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of Municipal Managershould not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1stAugust 2015.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position ofMunicipal Managerwill be on the basis of written examination / education merit and personal interview.
Application fee:-Interested and eligible applicants applying for any position of Municipal Manager are required to pay application fee Rs 750 for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates / other state categories candidates and Rs 200/- for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates only for Bihar domicile. Application fee must be deposited through State bank of India Collect or Challan at any branch of State bank of India.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicantsapplying for the position of Municipal Manageris only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii)5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for any positionof Municipal Managermay apply online through official website of Bihar Staff Selection commission (BSSC)www.bih.nic.in from 21st November 2016 to 19th December 2016.
- Starting date for the submission of application is 21st November 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 19th December 2016.
- Date for submission of application fee by Challan is 21st November 2016 to 20th December 2016.
- Reservation for reserved category candidates (Schedule caste category candidates / schedule tribe category candidates / other backward class category candidates0 notified under the UT.
- Overall reservation for physically handicapped category candidates / differently able person category candidates is up to 0.3% as per government guidelines and 50% for women.
- The above reservation is for applicants who are original resident of U.T of Daman and Dui subject to their producing caste certificate from the Mamlatdar Daman and Mamlatdar Dui.
- The same can also be downloaded from website.
- The duly filled application along with self-attested copies of certificates should reach the above mentioned address on or before 15th March 2016.
- Application received after due date shall not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for any position will be on the basis of personal interview.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)