Bihar NIT recruitment 2016 2017 junior research fellow vacancies – National Institute of Technology,Patna(NIT) invites application for the position of junior research fellow vacancies on Adhoc basis. Apply before 11th October 2016.
Name of position:-junior research fellow
Job Location:- Patna (Bihar)
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th October 2016
Required Eligibility:- M.Sc. M.Tech.
Total Number of vacancies:-01 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicantsapplying for the position of junior research fellow should have M.Sc. / M.Tech.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of junior research fellowshould be below 28 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of junior research fellowwill be on the basis of personal interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionofjunior research fellow may apply on plain paper along with bio data with self – attested copies of testimonials / documents send by speed post to department of Physics, National institute of technology, Patna, Ashok Rajpath Patna:- 800005 (Bihar) and e-mail to email@example.com on or before 11th October 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 11th October 2016.
- The engagement is purely on Ad – hoc basis.
- Interested eligible applicants with specified qualification may report for the interview at their own expenses.
- Degree from government / government recognized institutions will only be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Due consideration will be given to Schedule caste (SC) / Schedule tribe (ST) / Other backward class (OBC) / Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates as per government of India rules.
- Eligible applicant should bring the valid caste certificate from the competent authority.
- Physically handicapped categories applicant (PH) should bring the valid certificate of permanent disability from the competent authority.
- Applicant should report for certificate verification half an hour before the time of interview at NTTC central library.
National Institute of Technology, Calicut (NIT) formerly the Calicut Regional Engineering College (CREC) is a federally funded technical university and an institute of national importance governed by an act passed by parliament. The campus is situated near Chathamangalam, 22 Kilometers (14ml) north east of Kozhikode on the Kozhikode – Mukkam rode. It was established in 1961 and was known as Calicut Regional Engineering college (CREC) until 2002. It is one of the national institute of technology established by the government of India for imparting high standard technical education to students from all over the country. The college is among the very few situation in the country to host a super computer or its own and amongst the pioneers in the country to have a dedicated nano-technology department.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)