Bihar Cooperative bank recruitment 2018 Multipurpose assistant 326 jobs – Bihar State Co-operative bank invites application for the position of 326 Multi-purpose assistant. Apply online before 22nd November 2018.
Name of the Company:- Bihar State Co-operative bank
Name of position:- Multi-purpose assistant
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs. 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd November 2018
Required Eligibility:- Degree
Official website:- http://www.biharbank.bih.nic.in/
Total No. of Vacancies:- 326 Vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant should have Degree or equivalent from any recognized university of India in any stream.
Candidate Salary detail:-Rs 11765 – 31540/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant should not be less than 21 years and should not more than 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st September 2018.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of multi-purpose assistant are required to pay application fee RS 400/- for schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates (ST) and Rs 600/- for other categories candidates. There is no reservation for person with disabilities categories candidates and Ex-servicemen categories candidates, so there is no relaxation in age and / or fee for them.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the positionof multi-purpose assistant may apply online through official website of Bihar State Co-operative bank http://biharbank.bih.nic.in from 26th October 2018 to 22nd November 2018.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 26th October 2018
- Last date for the submission of online application is 22nd November 2018
- Payment of application fee can be made through online gateway incorporated in the online application form.
- Once the fee is paid, it would not be refunded.
- Bank wise vacancies / reserved posts / educational qualification / age limit / profile of examination and emolument for selected applicants are available on BSCB website is detail.
- Vacancies might be increased or decreased.
- Call letter can be downloaded from website.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- In case of any dispute relating to the recruitment process, the decision of the Registrar / Cooperative societies / Bihar / Patna shall be final.
Bihar State Co-operative bank was registered in the name of Bihar and Odisha provincial Co-operative bank on 16th March 2016 under Cooperative societies Act II of 1912. Its registration number is 267 / 1913 – 14. Initially the area of operation of the Bank was Bihar and Odisha Both. After operation of Odisha in the year 1936 – 37 its area of operation was confined to Bihar and its name was changed as Bihar State Co-operative bank in December 1950. After application of Banking regulation Act 1949 to Cooperative bank on 1st March 1966 the Bihar State Co-operative bank was included in the second of Reserve bank of India in the month of July 1966.
Earlier, TheBihar State Co-operative bank was doing trading business also, but this business was transferred to Bihar State Co-operative marketing Union after its establishment in the month of June 1958.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)