Bihar AIIMS Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident 05 Posts – All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position of 05 Senior Resident vacancies. Applicants may appear walk-in-interview on 11th June 2017.
Name of the Company:- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS)
Name of position:- Senior Resident
Job Location:- Bihar
Last Date:- 11th June 2017
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Required Eligibility:- MBBS
Advertisement No:- AIIMS/PAT/JR/2017/1
Total No. of Vacancies:- 05 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident should have graduate degree (MBBS) from a recognized university / institute..
Candidate Salary detail:- Not Specified
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Medical social worker is maximum 33 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 11th June 2017.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Senior Resident will be on the basis of interview.
Important Note:- For the detail of other posts / qualification and general instruction, Please check the advertisement link that given below.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident are required to pay application fee Rs 1000/- for General categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and no fee for schedule class categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates through draft in the favor of AIIMS Patna, payable at Patna.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Senior Resident may appear interview along with original and copies of relevant documents / one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
- Walk-in-interview date is 11th June 2017.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
- AIIMS reserves the right to make amendment to the number of posts advertisement based on the functional requirement of the institute and to fill the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) are a group of autonomous public medical college of higher education. These institutes have been declared by Act of Parliament as institutions of national importance. All India institute of medical science (AIIMS), New Delhi, the fore – runner parent excellence institution was established in 1956.
On 8th March 2003, while addressing the 32nd convocation devoting from the written speech APJ Abdul Kalam, the former president of India asked to develop All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) like institutions in other part of country linked with All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) Delhi. Sushma Swaraj the then health Minister presenting the convocation as President of All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) said that G All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) will be started shortly.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)