Bharatiya Mahila Bank recruitment 2016 chief customer posts – Bharatiya Mahila Bank invites application for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) on contractual basis and CTC basis. Apply before 29th February 2016.
Name of position:- chief customer service officer (CCSO)
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Required Eligibility:- Retired Banker
Total No. of Vacancies:- As per notification
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) should have following qualification:-
- The applicant should be a retired and should not have been less than the rank of a deputy general manager of a schedule commercial bank at the time of retirement.
- The applicant should not have worked in any capacity in Bharatiya Mahila Bank limited.
- HE / She should have exposure in working of more than three areas of operations in banking such as general banking / credit / forex operations / treasury / government / business / merchant banking / credit card and operations.
Candidate Salary detail:- The salary of the application applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) will be according to rules and regulation of Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) should not be less than 62 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) will be on the basis of personal interview and group discussion.
Application fee:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) are required to pay application fee Rs 600/- through demand draft (Non-refundable in the favor of “BMBL, recruitment of officers-project 2016 payable at New Delhi.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of chief customer service officer (CCSO) may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and recent passport size photograph affixed in the space provided in the format, the duly filled format, the certificates and the demand draft send by speed post / courier / registered post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharatiya Mahila bank limited, registered office, 9th floor, IFCI tower, 61, Nehru place, New Delhi on or before 29th February 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 24th February 2016.
- The vacancies are un-reserved. However, applicants belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category may apply but they will not be eligible for any concession.
- At the time of interview, applicants have to invariably produce their relieving letter from the bank where they have retired / superannuated, In the absence of which his / her candidature may not be considered.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the court situated at New Delhi./
- The process of registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the bank through off-line mode on or before the prescribed last date for the submission.
- Applicants are requested to ensure before applying that they fulfill strictly the eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the applicant, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the personal interview.
- In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that applicant does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect has suppressed any material act, his / her candidature will stand cancelled.
- Any amendment / change in the claims related to advertisement shall be updates on the bank website.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank is an Indian financial services banking company based in New Delhi. Former Indian Prime minister Manmohan Singh inaugurated the system on 19th November 2013 on the occasion of the 96th Birth anniversary of former Indian Prime minister Indira Gandhi. Al-through Initially reported as a bank exclusively for women, the bank allows deposits to flow from everyone but lending will be predominantly for women. Indian is the third country to have a bank especially for women agter Pakistan and Tanzania.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)