Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2017 Deputy engineer 03 posts – Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) invites application for the position of 03 Deputy engineer vacancies. Apply online before 14th January 2017.
Name of the Company:- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Name of position:- Deputy engineer
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale / Salary (In Rs.):- Rs.16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th January 2017.
Required Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech.
Total No. of Vacancies:- 03 vacancies
Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria:- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy engineer should have full time BE / B.Tech course from reputed institute / university with minimum 3 year experience.
Candidate Salary detail:- Rs 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Age Limit (In yrs.):- The upper age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy engineer is 28 years.
Mode of Selection:- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Deputy engineer will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age relaxation to the applicants applying for the position of Deputy engineer is only for the following special categories:-
i) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule caste (SC) categories candidates.
ii) 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Tribe (ST) categories candidates.
iii) 3 years for candidates belonging to Other Backward class (OBC) categories candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible applicants applying for the position of Deputy engineer may apply online though http://bel-india.com from 1st December 2016 to 14th January 2017.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th January 2017.
- The applicants should retain his copy of the Challan without entry of Journal number will not be entertained.
- Applicants employed in government / qumi-government and public sector undertaking will be required to apply through proper Challan or produce No Objection certificate at the time of interview .
- Applicants who are unable to produce the engineering / degree / marks card and certificate in original on the day of interview reason will not be considered.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is an Indian state-owned aerospace and defence company with about nine-factories and few regional offices in India.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is owned by the Indian government and preliminary manufactures advances electronic products by the Indian Armed Force. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is one of nine under the Ministry of Defence of India . Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been accorded Navratna status by the government of India.
Important Note:- For full detail of this posts, we request you to please visit official page (Link given above)